‧ Suitable for any gap between cars and homes-3 nozzle accessories are included in the package. Separation tools can clean up garbage in narrow gaps. The brush head is suitable for animal/real hair. It can help you thoroughly clean sofas, walls, stairs and other hard-to-reach dusty areas. The built-in 2 x 2000mAh can be fully charged in 2-3 hours. Operating time is 25-30 minutes, enough to clean the home environment
‧ 6000PA strong suction power-this handheld vacuum cleaner can generate 6000 Pa strong suction power. With the help of wet and dry vacuum system, it can easily absorb liquids such as animal hair, confetti, soot and milk to achieve perfect cleaning results . Suitable for carpets, tables, sofas, keyboards, workbenches, car seats, etc.
‧ Small dust removal 99.99%-Equipped with a high-density HEPA filter system, 99.99% of small allergens and dust can be easily collected. It has a good filter and dust removal effect, and is more durable than traditional filters. The HEAP filter can also be repeatedly disassembled and cleaned, which greatly reduces the cost of consumables. Meet the daily cleaning needs of you and your family
‧ 50% smaller than other car vacuum cleaners-the size of the cordless handheld vacuum cleaner is about 36.8 × 6.5 × 3.5 cm, ultra-lightweight about 0.4 kg). It is 50% lighter than other hand-held vacuum cleaners and is easy to carry. You can conveniently store it anywhere in your home and car. The ergonomic matte handle can realize one-handed operation, even if it is used for a long time, it will not put pressure on the wrist, making cleaning easier and comfortable
Vacuum suction: up to 6000PA
Rated speed: 4000 (r/min)
Battery capacity: 2000mAh x 2
Product size: suction head diameter 3.5 cm, handle diameter 6.5 cm, body length 36.8 cm
Product weight: 406 grams
The product contains: handheld portable wireless vacuum cleaner x 1, brush nozzle x 1, long flat nozzle x 1, auxiliary connector x 1, USB charging cable x 1, manual x 1
Before using this product, please make sure that the components of the vacuum cleaner are in place and check whether the battery is fully charged.
1. Insert the adapter into the charging cradle and plug the other end into the power socket
2. Do not turn on while charging
1. When not using the machine for a long time, please place it in a cool and dry place. Do not place the machine in direct sunlight or humid places.
2. When storing the machine for a long time, please charge it every three months.
1. Before using this product, please read all the contents of this manual carefully.
2. Please keep this manual properly. If you transfer the product to a third party, please refer to the instructions that came with the machine.
3. Any operation that does not follow the instructions in this manual may cause serious personal injury, property damage or product damage. This is caused by not following the instructions in this product guide. Our company does not assume any legal responsibility.
4. This product is not waterproof. Do not inhale water or damp dust. Do not use it to absorb construction waste or heavy metal dust.
5. Be careful when handling the product and be careful to avoid danger.
6. Do not stand or sit on this product.
7. Please keep this product in a safe place and keep it out of reach of children.
8. Do not store this product in a high place to avoid the risk of accidental fall.
1. This product is not suitable for people with physical, sensory or intellectual disabilities or lack of experience and common sense (including children), unless they are supervised or guided by others to ensure safe use.
2. This product is only suitable for use in dry environments. Do not use in a humid environment. Used in. Do not pump high-temperature substances (cigarette butts, matches or hot ash), ultra-fine substances (such as stone), ash, cement, wood chips, gypsum powder, ash, carbon powder, etc.), large and sharp fragments (such as glass), nails, Pins, etc.), dangerous goods (such as solvents, detergents, etc.), chemical substances (such as acids, detergents, etc.), flammable and explosive liquids (gasoline, alcohol products).
3. Keep the air passages and moving parts of this product away from hair, loose clothes, fingers and other parts of the body. Do not aim the airflow channel or aim at the eyes or ears. In order to avoid clogging of the straw, please check the cleaning area beforehand. If you find large pieces of paper, paper balls, plastic cloth or sharp objects and objects larger than the diameter of the straw, please clean it yourself.
4. During use, if leakage or excessive motor temperature is found, abnormal sounds (for example, body heat, abnormal sounds, odors, weak suction, etc.) should be stopped immediately.
5. Please check the dust cup regularly. If there is more rubbish inside, please clean it up in time. Keep the vents unobstructed to avoid suction, which will cause the suction power to drop, the motor heats up, and the hand is lowered. Maintain the service life of the in-line vacuum cleaner.
6. When cleaning this product, do not use lubricants, detergents, polishes, etc.
7. When the machine fails, please do not repair it yourself.